Short but sweet

Written By bombomtox on Dec 18, 2013 | 12:41 PM

As you may recall, back in September I was invited to join the ZNet Shows Design Team. I shared one post where I participated in a lightning round challenge for 7000 Bracelets for Hope, which was a lot of fun. We were also asked at the time if we'd like to be part of the Winter edition of Creative Spark which would feature pearls. I was on board with that! Well, it's out now, and chock full of beautiful designs as well as a couple of tutorials. It's a honor to be part of it ( you can find me starting on page 47, and then at the back). Merry Christmas to me!! Click on the image below to see all the lovelies ( I'm jumping up and down right now because I figured out how to insert HTML to make it work). Hope did an amazing job of putting this all together, so a big shout to her.


Glossi.com - Creative Spark Winter 13-14
Click to view Creative Spark Winter 13-14 on GLOSSI.COM

Hope it adds a splash of joy and a dash of grace to your day like it did for mine!

Christie

0 comments:

Post a Comment