My apologies...

Written By bombomtox on Jun 16, 2013 | 2:59 PM

Today was supposed to be the reveal for the Summer Elements Blog Hop and I am going to be very late to the party. Not only has it been a couple of very busy weeks with our youngest daughter's end of year awards, graduation (postponed by Tropical Storm Andrea for 24 hours), and company, but this year was also Preview/Orientation at her college. I got the email reminder while gone and did a little shriek inside, because I had totally forgotten. Upon arriving home, I now have major computer problems- as in won't. turn. on. at. all and this is round two in four months of dealing with said issues.

So, please make sure you stop by the other participants, and I hope to have something up here by the end of the week, because it's going to be another busy one. My apologies to our gracious hostess- Toltec Jewels.
Here's a picture of what summer is all about to me, until I get my act together (c/o of Photobucket)

summer beach photo: Beach summer-beach_zps6c8a08e8.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment