Home » » And the winner is....

And the winner is....

Written By bombomtox on Nov 17, 2012 | 6:33 PM

And the winner of the bead soup is.... ( drum roll, please)



GINA HOCKETT!! Her blog is Freestyle Elements, and while reading her bio, I realized that we both are RNs. I had my daughter pick a number, and it was hers. Gina, I've emailed you, and once I get your address, the soup will be headed your way before Thanksgiving.

I've been doing the 30 days of thankfulness on Facebook this November. It's caused me to stop and think of what I really am thankful on that particular day, and the answers have been surprising at times.When it's all said and done, its the things that can't be bought that I'm most grateful for.

Wishing you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving mixed with splashes of grace and dashes of joy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment